Thursday, March 08, 2012

The sky is so fucking shiny.


"You cannot see the stars but I can. I'm not gonna bring them down, they look fragile. The burning stars falling to the Earth are flashing in my eyes. I wanna reach them and fly in the dark sky. My cigarettes are going to be my turbines and my slippers will be the pedals." The beauty is out there but the source of life is hidden close to us. People think that the stars are closer to us than the happiness. They lost their minds. When they are old and tired, they will realise that the magic broth has always been in their souls but they never try to explore it. They stay in their deceiving clouds trying to reach the sky, thinking that they can do it by themselves, turning their faces to the others, crying in their dreams and facing the death later totally unprepared. Hopes for the blue sky in our dark souls. Hopes for dreams in a jail. Hopes to reach stars inside a sphere made from thick glass. Hopes for real love when we don't love ourselves. Hopes for friendships, when there are invisible people out there. Hopes for peace when the war is in our houses. Hopes for truth while we are liars. We need to be cunning to face all of these but I'm really impressed that we still hope. I know why! We are selfish, arrogant creatures who think that we can challenge everything, lying to ourselves that this world was made only for us. Lies, thorns in our lips. Eyes, less shiny than before. God, friend on sale. Cheating, new generation's lifestyle.  We are captured in a black cage without having the key to freedom but still we hope for a better future. #SILLY PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment